5th Graders and Families,
I didn't realize when we said goodbye two Fridays ago that I wouldn't see you for the rest of the year!! I sure am missing you all every day and am hoping above everything else that you are safe, healthy, and happy at home. If there is anything I can do to help you during this time please reach out to me and I will do what I can to support you!
Ways to reach me during this remote learning time:
- By phone at (you may call or text this number) 970-510-0242
- By email at email@example.com
- By ClassDojo via messaging or class story comments
On Google Hangouts/Chat during my "office hours"
- Mondays -- 10:00am-12:00pm
- Tuesdays -- 11:00am-1:00pm & Class Video Meeting @ 1:00pm
- Wednesdays -- 9:30am-11:30am
- Thursdays -- 12:30pm-2:30pm
- Fridays -- 9:30am-11:30am and 2:00pm-4:00pm
As crazy as this all feels, I am trying to see some bright spots and this new way of learning will be an adventure that we all get to be on together. I hope we get to try some new, fun things and figure out what works to stay connected even while we keep our distance!
Love you all! Wash your hands!!